- You may bring ONE adult visitor to:
- All OB appointments.
- Your OB anatomy sonogram.
- If you are a minor.
- You may NOT bring a visitor to:
- Any other appointment types.
- No children are allowed.
- If you have tested positive or have a test pending results, you MUST reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a cough, fever or other symptoms, you MUST reschedule your appointment.
- You must wear a non-vented mask.
- The mask must cover your nose and mouth at all times while in the office.
- If your mask does not meet the requirement, you will be asked to switch to a surgical mask.
- All sonogram appointments must wait in the car unless instructed otherwise.
- You should call the office and select the sono appointment check-in option.
- If you have a pending COVID test, please reschedule your appointment. You may reschedule when you have a negative test result.